- The deadline to submit your abstract is now October 19, 2016 at 23:59 EST.
- Abstract can be submitted by clicking this link https://www.asee.org/public/person_sessions/new and logging in
Call for Papers are Available:
- The Call for Papers for the various divisions are available on our website at https://www.asee.org/conferences-and-events/conferences/annual-conference/2017/papers-management/call-for-papers
Workshop Applications Are Open:
- Applications can be accessed by clicking this link https://www.asee.org/public/person_sessions/newand logging in
- The deadline to submit a workshop application is October 30, 2016 at 23:59 EST.
Author’s Kits are Available:
- The 2017 Annual Conference Author’s Kit contains extremely important information regarding the submission process as well as all relevant deadline dates and is also available on our website at https://www.asee.org/documents/conferences/annual/2017/2017_Authors_Kit.pdf
- Please be sure to read the Author’s Kit in its entirety and refer to it whenever necessary.
Professional Interest Councils Special Project Fund:
- The Professional Interest Councils (PICs) has a Special Project Fund available for all ASEE Divisions and Constituent Committees during the 2016 – 2017 ASEE Annual Conference years. For more information please visit http://www.asee.org/documents/conferences/annual/2017/2017_PIC_Special_Projects_Fund_Instructions.pdf
- If you have any questions regarding submitting your abstract submission, your Monolith account or the paper management process, please contact The Conferences Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-350-5720 for assistance.
We are looking forward to working with your towards another successful and informative conference!
The Conferences Team